- Andrew, Simon - Contemporary oil and encaustic paintings.
- Bassa, Carme - Catalan painter from Barcelona, Spain. Abstracts with figurative elements using the traditional encaustic technique. Resumé and statement. Multilingual site.
- Blossom, Michael - His work is mainly in encaustic, but he also sculpts and draws. Includes artist profile.
- Ensley, Carolyn T. - Describes the use of the encaustic technique in painting throughout history. Examples of encaustic paintings by the author on paper and board are displayed. Also includes biography, resume, and statement.
- Gilbert Ryan, Debora - Online gallery of New Image artist whose Pop art and photo-reportage inspired work is painted in the wax-based medium called "encaustic".
- Gregg, Gail - New York City based painter and writer. Densely layered paintings make references to minimalism, the pattern and decoration movement.
- Preble, Pat - Working with encaustic painting since the mid-1970's, the artist first painted from "inner vision" then became intrigued with ancient paleolithic art and landscapes.
- Roche, Barbara - Abstract art using oil and encaustic.The painting technique involves layering of materials, drawing and collage. Biographical information provided.
- Shahid, Mona - Canadian encaustic painter who does mostly portraits and other figuratives. Images, biography, statement, and curriculum vitae.
- Waterloo, Kathleen - Architectural fantasies which attempt to record the urban, urbane and mundane observances seen on a daily basis. Includes exhibition information and gallery photos.
- Yntema, Janise - Wax encausitc paintings by internationally exhibiting artist. The visible effects of light through pigment explored through many layers of translucent applications.